Thursday, July 10, 2008

July -whatever today is-

We did the "library thing" today. how fun!
My kids have a specific "library pattern." And as long as we stick with it, everybody is happy.
First: Find all library books, movies, etc.
- load up in the car
- drive to library.
Side note: The other day I asked Jacob to direct me to library... so he did! He showed me every turn, and even where I wasn't supposed to turn. He's only three!
- at the library, we first turn in the books.
THEN we go upstairs to the movie section, and both boys each pick out one or two movies.
(And mommy finds something tolerable too.)
We then go to the up-upstairs and get mommy a book.
then downstairs to the kids section for a kids book.
Then we look at the fish for a few minutes,
then we checkout.
Consequence for breaking this pattern....
royal meltdown!
I love my kids!
Oh, Jacobs imagination is getting better. There is now and invisible door between our living room and kitchen, and he has to open it. If I walk through this "door" without opening it, he gets upset.
Brandon said "Wa" (while pointing at water!!)
And megan can sit up now!
(Pictures to come.)
Love you all!

1 comment:

Jeff and Andrea Neitzel said...

I am so excited that you have joined the blog community! It is so nice to see pictures when we are so far away!