Monday, July 14, 2008

Cute little Paulsen Monkeys



As I was getting the kids ready to go to the library, I suddenly could not find Jacob's booster seat. So I finished strapping in Brandon and Megan, then asked Jacob where it was.

"I had it".

"Where did you have it?"

"I'm sitting on it mommy!"

So there it was, he'd decided he was driving to the library. Luckily, he didn't complain when I told him that was NOT going to happen.

After the library we were cleaning up. Brandon decided that he wanted to help. This is the only way he's found to reach the top rack of the dishwasher. Not an approved method, but very effective none-the-less.

However, we've discovered that Brandon is MUCH happier if he gets to help mom. We even unload the dishwasher when it's DIRTY dishes!!

Next story (no picture, sorry!)... I had to stop quickly by Albertsons. When I only need one or two things, it's faster because they have cool "car carts." You know, the ones with a little car in the front the kids can "drive"?

Jacob was ecstatic we got to go to the "car store." However, when we got there, he told me he wanted to drive the "pink car." Luckily, it was available, and so he and Brandon drove the pink car, because it's MUCH cooler to drive a PINK car than a blue or purple one.
Here is Megan in a darlin little dress that Ben's mom made. Actually, it's for the other granddaughter that is the same age (Jean). However, since they are the same age, Megan gets to try it on.
When megan gets hers, it will have to be bigger, because she has a big neck, so it can't be done up in the back, but it's still really cute! (I'm sure it'll fit Jean though, because my kids are just larger than average). Plus, I had to take this picture because she was just CUTE in it!!
In other news....
Ben's mom is thrilled she was able to break open a geneology line this weekend. It belongs to my next door neighbor (this sweet little old lady named Aimee.) And she gave Bens mom some information, and suddenly there is tons of information.
Aimee told me the other day how sweet Mom (in law) is for doing this for her. She was very excited about it too!
That's all the news there isn't!

No comments: