Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Family ties

It's been a while, but I Thought I'd post about what is going on in our lives. Mostly I've been keeping my other blog updated, (the ramblings from my inner mind), but this is the "family blog" and I know many people ... (maybe as many as 2 or 3!), actually check here to see how our family is doing.

So: Ben, doing great! Very happy, good with the kids.
Me: love love love my job! And my family!
Jacob: started preschool here, and he enjoys it a lot. Brandon: starts speech next week, as active as ever. Talking, laughing, and pretty much a handful.
Megan: talking more, and more opinionated than both her brothers put together. Totally didn't see that one Coming!

This weekend we're here, next we'll probably head to Idaho to visit family, because Ben's sister is due late this week, so I'm assuming she'll have had it, (maybe), by next weekend. :-)

We went to Ikea the other day, and got little train tracks for the kids. The boys think they are so awesome, and love nothing better than playing trains all day, and even make up these cute little stories.

Megan enjoys the wooden trains, for a while, then she goes off and does the girl stuff. She's a girl, and she knows it. She cuddles her dolls, and puts them to bed. She pretends to feed them, and on occasion brings daddy her hair stuff and has him do her hair, because she likes It! she is definitely a girly girl! It's exciting.

Anyway, that's about all for now. Love you all!

No comments: